Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,123 Posts
It appears that it is a TapTalk issue.

I did a search on it and came up with the Tap Talk forum and there is a 4 page thread about it. On page three a member there posted a screen shot that shows exactly what is happening. There is a post on a link in the thread at the end where they are still asking if it is fixed that was posted just a couple days ago.

·
Super Moderator
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I was thinking that one of the other forums that has this same problem is also owned by the same company that owns this one.

So there might be a software glitch, but another form that I have seen this problem on is privately owned

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk
That appears to be a different issue, they are stating an image posted from a web browser won't load on Tapatalk. But posted from Tapatalk is working fine.

I'm not having that issue, I can load images posted from Tapatalk or browser if they are posted by an admin, but from any other user, it must be an image uploaded from an image hosting site. It doesn't seem to matter if it was posted from Tapatalk or a browser, it's just where the file is located.

In now certain the issue is a setting/permission on KO, not Tapatalk, as the same problem isn't replicated in any other forum for me on Tapatalk

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,123 Posts
I have no idea of where the broken pictures are coming from on the other sites but like I said, this isn't the only site that it is happening on.

When I see one of them pop up elsewhere I'll do some checking on it

Just as a fyi 99% of the pictures that I post are hosted elsewhere and I link to them

·
Super Moderator
1,123 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,123 Posts
Ok on this picture I copied it and pasted it into the post.

I can see it on my computer but it is broken on TT

·
Administrator
171 Posts
Hey, it has been a few days. Can you confirm if this is still ongoing or has this cleared up? Is it still only impacting viewing from TapTalk?

If this is still ongoing, we can look into it further.

Daniel

·
Super Moderator
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Yup, still ongoing, only with Tapatalk, and only with images posted directly from user. It loads the image of it was hosted on a file server

·
Super Moderator
1,123 Posts
A little test that I ran, if you copy and post the picture it comes up broken.

If you drag the picture into the thread it shows up fine.

If you host the picture either here or elsewhere it comes up fine.

This is only with TapTalk

21 - 28 of 28 Posts