Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have any recommendations for where to buy a service/repair manual for my kodiak?
I just googled it, and one site is selling one for $19, and another site is selling the same one it looks like for $65 lol

I’d like a hard copy, but if it will save me money I’m fine with a download (i have access to a free printer anyway).

does Yamaha make one for sell? Is there any that are better or worse as far as details/content/explanations?

·
Super Moderator
1,869 Posts
I haven't found a hard copy yet so I just use my downloaded one.

It is from TechSpark and was around that $20 US mark.

Then if I need a hard copy of the page or pages that I am looking at I just print them and when done I put them into a binder.

·
Super Moderator
1,869 Posts
It's as good as I have seen. But like most it will still leave you scratching your head at times.

If you want let me know of a section that you might be interested in and I can get a couple of pages for you to look at.

Here is a page about code 43 on the fuel injection and fuel pump

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Grizzled Mod
334 Posts
Check prices at tradebit.com too as that site seems very legit.

However, we have no idea what machine/model/year you are looking for a Service Manual to provide suggestions.

·
Super Moderator
1,869 Posts
That's true, I haven't seen one for the 450 yet.

I do have access to one for the 2000 Kodiak 400 which covers a few different years.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I just downloaded the one through 'service manual warehouse'
$20 2018 Kodiak 700
Looks to be great quality, you can transfer it in any device or computer, and print all you want.
All-terrain vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Off-road vehicle Off-roading

1 - 8 of 8 Posts