Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 35 years of riding two wheels, I decided after being medically retired from 24 years AD Army that I’d better get off the Harley. I could not have made a better decision! Today I had the most enjoyable ride that I can remember. I just need to watch my clutch hand! ��. But seriously, I love the automatic “no clutch” push button 4WD! I couldn’t hardly believe I traded outright “paid 0 dollars”!, for a 2018 Kodiak EPS armor grey. This thing is awesome. Added bonus, got a call from them as I was leaving with it and they said there was a rebate they forgot to tell me about... either choice of extended warranty or a free winch. Which do you think I chose?

·
Super Moderator
1,239 Posts
Too bad about having to give up the Harley. There are times that I still had mine and I got rid of it over 30 years ago.

Depending on what type of riding and where you ride the winch can either be just a accessory or a tool that you will use. Also the winch will add to the Kodiak's value down the road if and when you decide to sell it.

The warranty would be nice if you ever need to take it into the dealer for some work. With the new electronic controls that these machines have it would be nice if you take in in during the warranty period, however long they give you. I have had mine a little over a year now and have had zero issues so all a extended warranty would of done is give me a little piece of mind that if something failed I could take it into the dealer.

My winch will pay for itself whenever we get some snow that I need to plow since it is used to lift and lower the plow.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Too bad about having to give up the Harley. Tha is There are times that I still had mine and I got rid of it over 30 years ago.

Depending on what type of riding and where you ride the winch can either be just a accessory or a tool that you will use. Also the winch will add to the Kodiak's value down the road if and when you decide to sell it.
Thanks for the advice!!! It’s what I chose. Excited to get in on the quad n see what it will do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts