Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha Kodiak 700 EPS SE with full Ricochet 10 piece skid plates, warn vr-x 25 winch.
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I took my 2021 Kodiak 700 SE and I noticed that the handle bars are crooked and when I put them straight, it pulls left. Is there more that could have failed or no? Please let me know if you have any information.

·
Registered
19 Kodiak SE, Backcountry Blue, 27” Reptiles, 1” wheel spacers, 20* weights, shims, purple spring
379 Posts
My brand new 19 Kodiak did that.
I bought my Grizzly used (18 hours) and it did too.
I have had marginal success aligning them myself. But a few members seem to be good at it.

·
Super Moderator
1,919 Posts
There's not very much in the service manual as far as alignment specifications. But there is a couple of pages on adjusting Toe-in.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Baught my used 2019 grizzly, and it was simular . The steering was crooked from yamaha. Privious owner tolerated it for the year before selling it. Took a half hour of adjusting the tie rods but it was easy enough to correct it and it s been good ever since

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha Kodiak 700 EPS SE with full Ricochet 10 piece skid plates, warn vr-x 25 winch.
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will most likely take it to a stealership because I would like it to have a laser precision front end alignment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts