Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you have trips to Hatfield McCoy coming up? We ought to get a good meet and greet setup...understandably tough to do though..

·
Registered
191 Posts
Any of you have trips to Hatfield McCoy coming up? We ought to get a good meet and greet setup...understandably tough to do though..
It’s on my bucket list.i would do a group ride in the future .

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have been scheduling one with a couple friends. Planning about 3 days on the Southern trails. We started with July ~10, then it moved to this wknd... then a buddy wrecked his machine... Anyway, yes! I’m working on it. It might end up being Sept/Oct due to a stork visit...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going to be up there on 7/31 but won't be on the Kodiak, will be in the Wolverine for that trip.

Would be pretty great to get a few (or bunch!) of us up there one weekend!

Reactions: JD864

·
Registered
70 Posts
That would be fun! Keep me posted...
This wknd looks full up for me. Next wknd it’s possible, but I was aiming at Doe Mountain for a day run. I can’t do HMX in a day run...
And the stork came early, so one of my buddies is out. The other guys machine is still getting repaired. 🤷🏻‍♂️

·
Registered
260 Posts
I would be all for a future get together. I am a mover, and it is slap in the middle of moving season. I may be able to plan a trip with me and a friend more like september..ish

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's always tough getting people together for a group ride as everyone has different schedules and such. Would still be pretty cool putting in some good miles on these things as well as putting faces to some of the names on here! :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Couldn't agree more. Would be willing to drive a good distance for the experience of new land/ new frends. Hard to work out the choreography but worth the effort.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Any of you ever ridden the Finger Lakes area north of Columbia Mo.? Lots of rolling hills with well established trails. I have numerous farmers with land who have offered good riding terrain. Just tossing it out. I have beautiful 15 acres with ridges/ravines/ creek... and plenty of room to camp out. Sorry no hotel on the place. Just saying. Red.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haven't been in Missouri in probably 35 years...been a while! That looks like some nice riding at Finger Lakes State Park.(y)

·
Registered
148 Posts
It's got a lot of variety to offer. Instead of simply talking about it I will organize a ride here in central Missouri this fall. Much more pleasant with the change of color. < humidity. I'm not sure how to make it happen online but will start the process. Anybody who is interested is welcome. Early October is best.If anyone is interested and can suggest how to choreograph this please help.
My Son is an accomplished Chef with his own restaurant in KC. I can promise one evening meal you will remember. Would promise a great time. Red

1 - 11 of 11 Posts