Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2020 Kodiak 700 SE a week ago. It’s used, but just 50 hours and 350 miles. So far I’m just getting to know the machine and doing some cleaning and maintenance. Trying to start off with a clean slate as I don’t truly know what all the previous owner did.
This is my first atv, but I’ve ridden four wheelers, dirt bikes, motorcycles etc for years. Luckily, I have access to several hundred acres surrounding my house. Probably 300 acres of timber with logging roads throughout and many steep ravines. Plenty of riding, hunting, trapping and fishing opportunities out my back door and nearby. There’s also some minimal maintence gravel roads within a mile or so. Im really looking forward to riding the Kodiak around!! All my neighbors have Polaris rangers, so I’ll have to get out with them this spring. I’m also about an hour from the Badlands atv park. I’ve never been there, but I may try it sometime. I know a lot of folks travel there to ride. That’s about it. I’ve been cruising the forum here a lot. Lots of great information!

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Good deal.. I'm similar in condition. Bought a used 2020 and just getting my feet wet with an ATV..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts