Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a New to me 2018 Kodiak 700 4x4 a few weeks back in camo. Just thought I would say hello. This is my first quad, and this machine is a fucking beast. I have added some new grips, a basic yamaha hour counter, upgraded my tires to Bear Claw HTRs and have a set of Ricochet arm guards on order. Couldnt be happier with my decision.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Congratulations on the “new” machine! And welcome as well. Looks like you’re not wasting anytime time getting it dressed up. Looks nice and muddy there. Lots of fun. Get it stuck yet?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't gotten stuck yet, only had about 60 hours on it, he used it for plowing and thats pretty much it. Not one scratch on the plastics. Upgraded the tires as the plowing and concrete wore them down. I just wanted a basic quad with 4x4 and independent rears, and the Kodiak was a no brainer.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, my guards from Ricochet are scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, ill post pics up once i get them installed.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome nags!

Your quad looks great. I have the same model in a 2016 version (my first ever ATV). I am getting ready for my first set of tires and seriously considering the HTR's.

I also added a realtree camo seat cover...which looks awesome on the Kodiak, and I also added Yamaha hours meters.

Enjoy your new ride!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts