Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

Super Moderator
You would feel VERY clotraphopic in my little 71 Opel GT! View attachment 10298
That's the year that I graduated from high school and wanted one of them so bad. I had to settle for a Opal Cadet

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
You would feel VERY clotraphopic in my little 71 Opel GT! View attachment 10298
That's the year that I graduated from high school and wanted one of them so bad. I had to settle for a Opal Cadet

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Vincent

Grizzled Mod

Registered
Used to be an Opel GT around when I was a kid. The owner swapped a 327 small Block Chevy into it. No personal experience with how fast it was but my buddy had a first gen Plymouth arrow that he shoehorned a 340 into it when we were in senior high.That car was scary fast. That's a beautiful little car Vincent. Always liked them and the Datsun Z cars. Don't want to put ideas in your head but.......LS swaps are all the rage now lol.

Registered
Aww, thanks guys. I hand built this car over 7 years. Here an old video showing process early on, and three recent pix....

That said, My apologies to @Kokopelli for throwing his thread off coarse

Registered
19 Kodiak SE, Backcountry Blue, 27鈥 Reptiles, 1鈥 wheel spacers, 20* weights, shims, purple spring
That is really sweet! I would live to build a car... (probably a Mustang) - but that is really nice!

Grizzled Mod
Somehow didn't see that 3rd pic from Vincent until today. The days of actually being able to reach within an engine compartment, nice. And from the video you posted, that looked like quite the restoration project with lots of rusted panels you had to replace. The car really does look great! Any idea how much C$ you have invested in it? Maybe you don't want to know ;)

Registered
Somehow didn't see that 3rd pic from Vincent until today. The days of actually being able to reach within an engine compartment, nice. And from the video you posted, that looked like quite the restoration project with lots of rusted panels you had to replace. The car really does look great! Any idea how much C$ you have invested in it? Maybe you don't want to know ;)
20K $ in kanuck cash

Reactions: JD864 and RedRocket
41 - 51 of 51 Posts