Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm living in Northern Ontario, just outside Sudbury, but New Brunswick will always be home.
on Oct. 9th I picked up a 2018 Kodiak 700 EPS SE in Tactical Black.
what an amazing bike.
such a huge change from my old 2002 Honda Forman 4x4 manual shift.

i've only owned that Honda for a couple years, but it was treated well by the previous owner also . The bike is mint, no broken plastic in 16+ years.

Yamaha builds qualiy products.... here's to hoping my Kodiak gives me 16+ years of service.

Jay.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi CanadianKodiak700.

I live just outside of Sudbury as well. Getting my 2018 Kodiak 700 EPS SE on Tuesday :D

I hope it lives up to how hyped I am about it!

·
Super Moderator
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where outside?

I'm in Levack

did you get yours at Mid North?
the last Tactical Black one?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah, Mid North. When I went in to shop there was 4 left in stock. Not sure how many are left but I'd assume it is the last one at this time. Love the Tactical Black color. Wish the financing didn't take as long so I could be riding it this weekend :|

·
Super Moderator
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i know. i got mine Tues. then back to work on wed...night shift this run.... so no time to ride, i got one little drive in.
I'm thinking I sat on yours. when i went to pick mine up, they were rolling the one from the showroom out to the shop

·
Super Moderator
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats!
Tactical Black was a color I almost went with, but they said the Silver ones was a wee bit faster!
roflmao ... thats what i thought too...but Tactical black has a flux capacitor making it the fastest.plus it comes with oversized high performance muffler bearings

Reactions: Primethious

·
Registered
956 Posts
A bit late to the party but,
Welcome fellow Northern Ontarian!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts