Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 Kodiak 700 with the following; 2R Racing tip, EHS fuel tuner (set to spec for tip via instructions), milled sheave, 18G weights and purple secondary spring. After riding normal to hard for about 4 or so hours I loaded my quad up and noticed a glowing coming from the inside the tailpipe. Has anyone ran into this type of problem before. It seem to run pretty well, ran warm sometimes from the feel of the plastics. Just trying to get some opinions. I am putting a couple different attachments of the pipe. http://www.kodiakowners.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3194&stc=1&d=1484444373

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've played with my hes tuner and if you move the blue green down to the last setting before it starts blinking fast that seems to help with the glowing pipe. My kodiak has a stock exhaust and it still wants to be lean when I am just cruising with hardly any throttle but higher rpm because of lighter weights.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.