Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to reduce heat from my exhaust and i’ve herd running a fuel tuner can help with that and potentially lengthen the life of your machine by allowing it to run much cooler over the years, but I’m wondering if these fuel tuners are reliable and which brand is the best.
Does anyone have one on their atv and if so how long have you had it?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I installed an EHS tuner at the 5 hour mark. Still doing the break in. I have also done the EHS Intake, the lid mod and delete AIS. It runs noticeable cooler and more responsive. I am hoping for long life from the tuner. Has a 1 year warranty from EHS and Eric is a great guy so I'm not gonna worry and just enjoy.

Reactions: Cam

·
Registered
472 Posts
This is a great question and I am hoping for lots of feedback, as I would love to put this on my machine if I can justify it.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Im trying to reduce heat from my exhaust and i’ve herd running a fuel tuner can help with that and potentially lengthen the life of your machine by allowing it to run much cooler over the years, but I’m wondering if these fuel tuners are reliable and which brand is the best.
Does anyone have one on their atv and if so how long have you had it?

Thanks!!
To be honest you might want to ask this question on the grizzly forums. I know some over there have run the ehs tuner for some time. I just installed 2 one on mine and the wife’s kodiak, honestly I just don’t see it going bad unless one soaks it. I put ours in our storage box Velcro it to the lid.

Reactions: Cam

·
Super Moderator
89 Posts
@Nomad If you look at all the Kodiak/Grizzly (2007 - present) fuel injection tuners out there, they are all basically the same hardware with different "stickers" that cover the front. Of course, with the consideration that the hardware gets rev'd for all vendors every so often. So it really comes down to the mapping programmed into the tuner which will be different from every vendor.

I went with EHS as Eric seems very active in the Grizzly community when he is contacted. Yes, his mapping doesn't perfectly cover my altitude, but no vendor seems to or at least not that I've seen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts