Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Haven't seen anything about the base in relation to that, just that the EPS model has the fuel gauge base model buyers would want.

One of the best and easiest things they could do is make a fuel gauge standard across all models.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Haven't seen anything about the base in relation to that, just that the EPS model has the fuel gauge base model buyers would want.

One of the best and easiest things they could do is make a fuel gauge standard across all models.
but look at how effective not including one is in getting people to spend an extra 2 grand ;)

·
Registered
308 Posts
but look at how effective not including one is in getting people to spend an extra 2 grand ;)
That was the other thing I was going to get into, the headache of having to carry a jerry can and always have the though of WHEN you'll be in desperate need of gas, especially when on the job, is enough to weed out the idea of getting the base.

·
Registered
119 Posts
That was the other thing I was going to get into, the headache of having to carry a jerry can and always have the though of WHEN you'll be in desperate need of gas, especially when on the job, is enough to weed out the idea of getting the base.
ok its not that dire man, you can just eyeball it in the tank...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Kolpin fuel pack Jr's are great. You can get two and mount them on either side of your back rack. Out of your way in the front and that extra security to know you won't be stranded.

·
Registered
308 Posts
It sure helps, good if you have someone younger or even the missus that wants to use the Kodiak, at least for just about any driver it will be easy.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Indeed, i've seen some kids struggle or have a harder time to steer, fortunately more vehicles allow them to get behind the wheel and enjoy it as much as we do.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts