Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

My name is Kyser and today I purchased a 2018 kodiak 700 eps se in the silver. I have some experience riding relatives old big bears and a 2016 base model kodiak. After riding those I new what I had to get. I used to ride a kingquad 750 which was awesome, it wasn't mine but a company one,but just like the reliability and ergos and the 3rd light on the kodiak. Anyway I enjoy shooting and do some competition stuff, love camping, baseball, and travelling. Gonna be looking for some good Midwest OHV parks to hit up in the near future. Anyway take care everyone!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Welcome aboard!

It seems like a lot of the new guys here picked the 700 EPS SE.

Mine has less than one mile on it, and I already have it torn apart wiring up signals, horn, and winch.
The one's in silver metallic are the fastest you know! ;-)

Throw up some pics when you can.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks,

I went for that because of the diff lock, and the fact i liked the silver they had in stock at the deaership.

Yea i also had mine torn apart installing a winch when it had less than 1 mile on it. Oh yea i heard the silver added atleast 10hp to the machine so that was another bonus to get that little extra speed.

When i get some good pictures i will post them somewhere on here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
new kodiak

I just got my first brand new 2018 Kodiak 700. it's the basic model, but I don't need all the extras, just plowing snow and working around the house, my wife rode it when we got it home and she said 'where's yours?' , so I guess down the line, I will have to buy one for her... cause it's mine dammit!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts