Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello to all, new to the forum have been over on grizzly central for quite a while researching. Recently went to the dealer intending to buy a grizzly and left with a 2018 Kodiak SE and I love it. Now looking for recommendations on accessories and mods! Anyways just introducing myself.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What made you change your mind from the grizzly to the kodiak
They didn't have the model I wanted. I wanted a 2017 White model and they only had a 2017 blue, a 2018 special edition and a 2018 white model. The blue was scratched all over and the other two were out of my budget. Was ready to leave and I saw the SE kodiak. I was ready to get something that day and I loved how it looked. Also when I sat on the grizzly it just felt too big for me. Also considered a Kodiak 450 but way to small.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hello to all, new to the forum have been over on grizzly central for quite a while researching. Recently went to the dealer intending to buy a grizzly and left with a 2018 Kodiak SE and I love it. Now looking for recommendations on accessories and mods! Anyways just introducing myself.
Congrats on the purchase! You will be very happy with it! Love mine!
What kind of riding are you doing and where?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats on the purchase! You will be very happy with it! Love mine!
What kind of riding are you doing and where?
Trail riding, some mud,. And using it for work. Down in central Mississippi.

·
Registered
348 Posts
The exact same thing happened to me.
Dead set on a bright white Grizzly, and ended up preferring the Kodiak.
The top edge of the Grizzly seat is wider and was pressing my inner thighs so I couldn't get comfortable on it. The Kodiak felt seamless even when I was squeezing the tank.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts