Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Nice! Did you stick with stock size after all?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are stock size 12 10 25 and 12 8 25.

Much more of a square profile than the mudlites. Im pretty curious just how awesome they are

·
Registered
699 Posts
They should complety out perform you previous crummy mud Lite's.

Congrats! Hope you love them.

·
Registered
232 Posts
You will be surprised just what they will do, there’s a reason they've been around for as long as they have. In my avatar photo that’s bear claws getting me through that mud hole .

·
Registered
699 Posts
Pretty excited to get out and test them in the next couple days. Looks like ill be riding wednesday.
On a side note. You should update your avatar photo. It doesn't do any justice to how nice your quad actually looks.

·
Registered
699 Posts
I knew they would impress you compared to your old mud Lites. Glad your happy with your purchase!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The mud lites i had bought were only on the rear. I had ran over something metal near some train tracks and killed one of the rear tires.

I was still rocking the stock tires on front. Just having some 6 ply Bearclaws on the front(and rear) has changed everything.

·
Registered
232 Posts
You’ll have a very hard time puncturing those claws. For the price and what they can do their a great tire.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Really nice, those look much taller than 25's!

·
Registered
472 Posts
I bought a set of those for my Honda Fourtrax, and I am very impressed. They roll easy, smoother, and great traction. The price was also excellent.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts