Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buddy of mine bought a 2016 Arctic Cat Mud Pro 700, it has 28" tires just like mine and I hands down walked away from him racing side by side. I have the mods listed in my signature. nothing too major, if anything i've added weight to mine. maybe a bit of hp increase with exhaust tip and hmf optimizer. shags ***.

Reactions: Link

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah, there's nothing better than the feeling of racing and winning. What'd the terrain look like ?
straight blacktop. was funny, i was running behing him and another guy when we left for a ride and when we stopped for a break, he was saying how he was out ahead of me. i laughed and said yeah i wasn't trying to embarrass you guys so i let off. he laughed and said "ok". on the way back we lined them up on the road and i didn't let up and it was embarrassing how i pulled away from him, not even close. tried to warn him :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
photo of the two cats i toy with.. the black and green one was right off the show room floor.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Ah I always love the "you forced my hand" stories ! Couldn't have just left it alone the first time and had to pry into it. Glad you showed him what it is at the end !

·
Registered
13 Posts
haha yeah, I have a special edition kodiak, my buddy has a 04 sportsman 600 twin. we raced probably 200 yards, at about 150yds, I pulled out infront of him. gotta love the big single cylinder.:laugh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts