Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, I need to come up with something I can stick to maybe the glovebox lid.My Britney has trouble hanging on,to slippery. Any bright ideas?I was thinking a 1ft by 1ft piece of thin rubber, something with a sticky back. My dogs love to ride with me and Im never without my pitbull" Big Boy"he goes where I go.He rides on the back rack and the Brit rides on the tank.Yes,its a hell of a sight.If anything pops into your head please let me know.
Piece of rubber with a sticky back just in case you forgot..

Super Moderator
Right off the top of my head I thought about commercial carpet that has a sticky back.

But then if it gets wet it will take a while to dry out.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #3
The more I think of it ,Silicone sheet might work that stuff feels creepy.Maybe It wont leave a mark.I actually thought of carpet to quick and easy but like you said it will hold water. Thanks..

Super Moderator
Go down to Lowe's or Home Depot and see what they have in peel and stick carpet. It might not be too bad if you can find some with a real short nap.

Registered
Your indoor/outdoor carper..the stuff they use on patios. Or some old astroturf. Nobody seems to be using it for football.

Registered
My first post!

Both my dogs love to ride on the Kodiak. I came up with adhesive backed neoprene sheet from Amazon. Works great on top of the glove/storage box.

XCEL 4-Piece Sponge Neoprene Rubber Foam Anti-Vibration Pads w/Adhesive 9 in. x 9 in. x 1/4 in.
by XCEL
Learn more: Neoprene Pads

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #8
Im working on a kennel that can go on the back rack,I have recently learned.Don't have a 90lb pittbull sitting between my arms on the seat. He loves to ride with me and he keeps me company,and the only friend I have that doesn't ask to borrow money.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts