Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I was wondering if anyone else, while being bored, ever starts there quad and just listens to it idle in the garage??? I usually have a cold beer with me when I do this.:smile2:

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
I like the way you think, I just never get the chance. Plus my garage is whatever the outside might be and yesterday that was Negative so doesn't get to happen enough. But during the summer I just randomly hop on and drive around the country here and look for deer.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I envy that! Years ago when I bought my house there was nothing but desert behind my house. Now my house is inside the beltway. :mad: I have to load on a trailer to go riding.... AH the old days:grin2:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hello all. I was wondering if anyone else, while being bored, ever starts there quad and just listens to it idle in the garage??? I usually have a cold beer with me when I do this./forum/images/KodiakOwners/smilies/tango_face_smile.png
Don’t forget to open the doors 🤪

·
Registered
234 Posts
Shoot yea! I sit in storage and listen to it purrrr all the time. Of course an ice cold yuengling in hand😎

·
Super Moderator
1,043 Posts
I just go out and plow some snow.

·
Registered
24 Posts
At least twice a week, maybe more.

I've only used it to plow once this winter and there's no where to ride close to home so it's a couple of cold beers and my Bluetooth speaker party in the garage.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Yes, I do that often, and I do all the steps but I don't start the machine. I like beer!

·
Registered
176 Posts
A number Yuengling beers and it doesn't matter if it's purring or not...a man can stare for quite a while without getting bored! :) The garage is 30'x40', 2-ton heat pump, fridge stocked with the adult beverage of choice...I can sit there for quite a while! :grin2:

I am lucky, I have some nice trails up behind where I live. I can ride the pavement for a couple of miles without getting on a main road and be in the mountain...that's my plan for Sunday!

·
Registered
524 Posts
I do the same. I enjoy an herbal jazz cigarette, and beer while I chill out looking at my sled, classic German car and my quad.

Reactions: Madmax

·
Registered
234 Posts
I do the same. I enjoy an herbal jazz cigarette, and beer while I chill out looking at my sled, classic German car and my quad.
Now we are getting to the good stuff haha

·
Registered
524 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts