Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have one... never needed it my self but did help a couple others. Haven't tried it in yrs... wonder if it still works??? lol. Its just Canadian tire one, no guage.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I carry a small SLIME brand along with a plug kit I got at Auto Zone.

Reactions: dashaint

·
Registered
112 Posts
I've got a cheap one that I bought at Princess Auto, along with a plug kit. Never had a flat on an ATV but really don't want to have the first one when I'm 20km from the camp

·
Registered
20 Posts
I carry one also but never used it on my atv. Not sure what brand it but it was cheap from a auto parts store.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have a small Slime compressor and plug kit I bought at Walmart. Like said above, I've helped out other, but not myself yet.

·
Super Moderator
1,776 Posts
I have always put double the amount of Slime into my tires before riding and redo it every couple of years and so far I haven't had a problem with flats except for when I didn't have any Slime in them. A friend just packs a couple of cans of Fix-A-Flat on his to inflate and seal the hole, while another friend carries a tire shop in a box on his. From one extreme to another.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I carry a small 20g CO2 cartridge inflator, and small plug and patch kit. Got me home when my sidewall got sliced when I hit a rock too hard. The patch didn't hold and I had to tube the tire, but I was able to get home with air in the tire thanks to the CO2.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I carry a small 20g CO2 cartridge inflator, and small plug and patch kit. Got me home when my sidewall got sliced when I hit a rock too hard. The patch didn't hold and I had to tube the tire, but I was able to get home with air in the tire thanks to the CO2.

Same here, its small and light but does the job.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I carry an el'cheapo compressor. I often play with tire pressure when on the trail. Trails very a lot where I live.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I carry a small Slime compresses. Dial in the psi and push the button. Pretty accurate.... if my Yamaha tire gauge is accurate as well? $45 Canadian at Walmart +-? Used it on buddies flat. Works as advertised...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts