Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hit the Hatfield McCoy trails any chance I get enough free time!

Here's a pic of some old works and one at the Devil Anse tunnel.

Attachments

Reactions: XeroSasEnchros

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It really is nice, I always go in at Buffalo Mountain. There's any kind of riding one would want to do at HMT.

I haven't don't any of the black trails yet, my skills on a 4wheeler are very new. It'll take time for me to be as comfortable in the woods on the wheeler as I am on a bike, but I'll get there.

I really like the blue trails up there.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Looks really cool. Anymore pictures?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not really, I mostly just shoot video up there from the GoPro. Next trip up I will try to take a few good ones though! :smile2:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Not really, I mostly just shoot video up there from the GoPro. Next trip up I will try to take a few good ones though! :smile2:
Sweet. Looking forward to them.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's a few pictures I took last Friday. Fantastic ride and a beautiful day for it!

A bear walked up on me where I was at in the one pic where you are looking up at the Devil Anse tunnel...he was coming at me about 30 feet away, when he realized I was sitting there he bolted across the bank and was gone. I think we were both pretty shocked to see one another! :grin2:

Attachments

Reactions: XeroSasEnchros

·
Registered
280 Posts
Excellent pictures! Thanks for sharing.

I had an experience like that with a bear while I was hunting elk several years ago. I saw him first and stopped walking. I watched him continue to walk towards me and I was starting to think about what I was going to do, then the bear saw me and took off. Whew.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Oh man those pictures are awesome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts