Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
And if Partzilla doesnt have something. I also use babbits.com

I think Partzilla is out of Georgia, and Babbits is more West. Because Ill get parts from partzilla with free shipping in just a few days. Where babbits can cost more in shipping and take longer
Good to know! I've heard of Partzilla before, when dealing with Harley parts, but I've not heard of Babbitt's, so thanks for the reference. I'll make note of it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I am debating if I should post pics of the parts going on her, even got the Yamaha heated grips and thumb kit.
Me, I'd probably wait till you've got her all done, but some folks here might just appreciate seeing them beforehand? I've got a few things that I'm gonna put on mine as well over time, most notably some 26x9x12 and 26x12x12 Maxxis Bighorns that are sittin' here in the garage, and I'll probably put a winch with plow blade on mine late this next summer too, but I'll wait to post it all and do it as a 'before' and 'after'. Keep 'em all guessin'! ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Me, I'd probably wait till you've got her all done, but some folks here might just appreciate seeing them beforehand? I've got a few things that I'm gonna put on mine as well over time, most notably some 26x9x12 and 26x12x12 Maxxis Bighorns that are sittin' here in the garage, and I'll probably put a winch with plow blade on mine late this next summer too, but I'll wait to post it all and do it as a 'before' and 'after'. Keep 'em all guessin'! ;)
I only plan on adding the vrx, heated grips and skid plates, i have an 07 Honda that will be my work horse. I am still trying to find a spot to mount the black rocker switch for the heated grips. i need to see how much extension i have on the yamaha pig tails.

·
Registered
558 Posts
And if Partzilla doesnt have something. I also use babbits.com

I think Partzilla is out of Georgia, and Babbits is more West. Because Ill get parts from partzilla with free shipping in just a few days. Where babbits can cost more in shipping and take longer
Babbits is in Norton Shores Michigan.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Outstanding! Thanks, Jim. Just bought both!
Thought I'd provide a quick update on this for others, in case they choose to use this link to official Yamaha manuals.

As stated previously, I ordered both manuals (Owners and Service) using this link. Both have since arrived and both are bound, original, Yamaha manuals (not photocopied or single sheet collections). Just what I was looking for! Thanks again to JimP. (y)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts