Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking for a better way to haul saw, not crazy about any of ones you can buy. I'm wanting to have saw horizontal on the back edge of back rack, as not to take up rack space. any pics of setups would be sweet.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that's not bad, with a smaller saw you could make that fit on the back real nice, quick t get out and put away. Thanks

·
Registered
342 Posts
Lmfao! A boat seat on the back.....what a cheap sob! Bahahahahaha
I do like the aluminum holder though.
I use the Kolpin saw boot because it fits in my gun boot holder.
I didn't even notice the boat seat! That would be painful after awhile no matter how much padding she has.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am going to build a wooden 'deck' on the back rack that is removable for play [which won't be often, I am building a range on a wooded property]. Have a wooden toolbox already and plan on another wooden divider on the 'deck'. I am using T&G cedar so the weight won't be much. What is on it will be the heavy part. 18" chainsaw and some other tools. I will post photos when I am done [probably New Year's Day]. Built one for the truck in June to house all my deck building tools instead of a box out back that can be broken into [sometimes I build in the southern half of Dallas where the crime is a bit more ramped up].

Attachments

·
Registered
530 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts