Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking at camo'ing up my plastics on the Kodiak. I see there is a company called Camoskinz that has vinyl camo wraps and I also see that you can "camo dip" you plastics with a DIY camo dipping kit ( CamoDipKit.com ). I like the idea of the camo dipping. Has anyone tried this on their own? Results?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I haven’t tried dipping but I’ve tried the Vinyl. I lost my patience and wadded it up. I’d much rather get a stencil kit, mask off the area, and air brush the camo on... not only that, scratches are just gonna show white With vinyl and color bleed through with the dip... paint you can touch up. Last plus to paint, you can use drab colors like camo is supposed to be! Just my two cents... good luck!

·
Registered
23 Posts
It’s super easy to do. Let me know if you want the full scoop on how I did it. Have a blessed evening, thanks for the compliment!

·
Registered
34 Posts
JJSTOKES,

I just picked up a new kodi and new to the forum. That is a SICK paint job!!! I would be very interested in learning how you did that. PM me or post on the thread on how you did it? Thanks!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts