Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody care to share any experiences good or bad with Bighorn 2.0 tires? I'll be putting them on a 2019 Kodiak 700 EPS SE. Thinking 26x9x12 and 26x11x12. Mostly trail riding with some mud and some snow. No serious mudding though.

Thanks,

-Craig

·
Registered
699 Posts
Seem to be a very popular tire that many like, and aren't overly heavy. The only negative I ve heard is they may not last as long, or be as tough as the the original Big Horns.

I think they ll work great for you. Especially with your chosen size of 26"x 9" fronts 11" rears..... Can't go wrong with those tire sizes

·
Registered
111 Posts
Seem to be a very popular tire that many like, and aren't overly heavy. The only negative I ve heard is they may not last as long, or be as tough as the the original Big Horns.

I think they ll work great for you. Especially with your chosen size of 26"x 9" fronts 11" rears..... Can't go wrong with those tire sizes
Yeah compared to the original BH the tread lugs are smaller and further apart. Which is good because the tire is much lighter but is bad because they wear out a little faster.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts