Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
You can't slip over our axel and grease the bearing. The bearing inside diameter and axel outside diameter are both 30mm

You will need the epi style greaser

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
Thanks for the info!
In case you haven't found it yet, that EPI style greasing tool can be found on amazon for like 10 bucks. Easiest way to find it is search for one for a Can-Am outlander as that's what most of them are listed as

·
Registered
16 Posts
In case you haven't found it yet, that EPI style greasing tool can be found on amazon for like 10 bucks. Easiest way to find it is search for one for a Can-Am outlander as that's what most of them are listed as
Maybe im not looking for the correct one, but did a search as you say and couldnt find one on Amazon for $10. Do you have a number or link? Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
Maybe im not looking for the correct one, but did a search as you say and couldnt find one on Amazon for $10. Do you have a number or link? Thanks!
It may have went up slightly in price, wouldn't surprise me as prices fluctuate on Amazon. I don't have an exact link for you as I shop the Canadian Amazon. I'm at work right now just replying to these messages as I get a few minutes of spare time. I'll reply back to this exact post and see if I can find my purchase in my Amazon history and I'll try to link something for you.

·
Super Moderator
1,420 Posts
Okay so I got a few minutes, I found my purchase back in February of 2022 where I paid $10.99 and the same product link now is $25.66. Man prices have went up.

I jumped on amazon.com and looked up the same tool and the best I found was a little over $16 USD.

https://a.co/d/g7W1zoe

·
Registered
16 Posts
Okay so I got a few minutes, I found my purchase back in February of 2022 where I paid $10.99 and the same product link now is $25.66. Man prices have went up.

I jumped on amazon.com and looked up the same tool and the best I found was a little over $16 USD.

https://a.co/d/g7W1zoe
Hey thanks alot! 😊 and yes, everything is more expensive last 2 years!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts