Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at slip on pipes for my 2016 700, can anyone help me? Im looking at either the barker slip on with EHS programmer or the hmf performance series with the gen 3 optimizer

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey bro, I'm looking into the same thing. I'm going with Barkers Dual exhaust for mine- Powder coated black. It wouldn't be a bad idea to get a K&N Cold air intake for it, but in order for K&N to fit there are some modifications that need to be done to your air box. Check out "ehsracing" for more info on the air box. have fun riding my friend. Cheers....

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey bro, I'm looking into the same thing. I'm going with Barkers Dual exhaust for mine- Powder coated black. It wouldn't be a bad idea to get a K&N Cold air intake for it, but in order for K&N to fit there are some modifications that need to be done to your air box. Check out "ehsracing" for more info on the air box. have fun riding my friend. Cheers....

My dealer told me specifically to stay away from the K&N air filter for the Kodiak.

·
Registered
9 Posts
guys, In 4 weeks I will be getting the KN Filter and Aluminum Intake Piece Installed in a New OEM Lower Box with New Intake Tube AND Complete EHS Racing Airbox Lid with Barkers dual exhaust and EFI controller. I will keep you updated on performance Gains/losses and what I think when I get it installed. I decided to go with it. You only live once right ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
i bought the HMF and the fuel optimizer, it is loud!! but I like it, and it did improve the performance. But I think that changing the weights in the cvt would be a better choice for better performance.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm running the EHS air box and lid with the Uni, HMF Titan QS and Gen 3 Fuel Controller. I like it. Barker are way to loud for where I ride.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts