Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all,
I'm the new owner of a 1994 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4. I didn't realize until after I registered that this looks to a specialized group for Kodiak 700 owners. Is that accurate and if so is there a group for the 400 guys?

Thanks and have a great weekend!
Chris

Super Moderator
2016 Yamaha Kodiak 700 base model
We will welcome any Kodiak owner to the site. You might have trouble getting any answers to questions for such a old machine but we will try to give you a hand.

I still have my 2000 Kodiak's repair manual on my computer so that may be a benefit for you since a lot of the systems of that machine and the 94 will be the same.

Registered
You are welcome to join. Heck I'm here and I don't even own a Kodiak! Lol

Reactions: JimP

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We will welcome any Kodiak owner to the site. You might have trouble getting any answers to questions for such a old machine but we will try to give you a hand.

I still have my 2000 Kodiak's repair manual on my computer so that may be a benefit for you since a lot of the systems of that machine and the 94 will be the same.

Thank you Jim, I appreciate the warm welcome. Thanks for the offer of assistance with your 2000 manual, that's very generous of you!

I also joined at the Grizzly site, so that may possibly be a more closely related bike. This is my first 4 wheeler and I'm out of the loop in terms of lineage similarities of these bikes through the years....Kodiak, Big Bear, Grizzly etc.

I always ridden dirt bikes, this is my first quad and so far I love it!

Thanks again,
Chris

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are welcome to join. Heck I'm here and I don't even own a Kodiak! Lol
Hi Vincent, thanks for the gracious welcome, very nice of you to say! This is my first 4 wheeler ever, so I am still trying to understand which group is which. And the fact that it's such an old bike complicates matters a little. But hopefully I'll figure it out soon!
Have a good weekend buddy and thanks again!
Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.