Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all,
I'm the new owner of a 1994 Yamaha Kodiak 400 4x4. I didn't realize until after I registered that this looks to a specialized group for Kodiak 700 owners. Is that accurate and if so is there a group for the 400 guys?

Thanks and have a great weekend!
Chris

Super Moderator
We will welcome any Kodiak owner to the site. You might have trouble getting any answers to questions for such a old machine but we will try to give you a hand.

I still have my 2000 Kodiak's repair manual on my computer so that may be a benefit for you since a lot of the systems of that machine and the 94 will be the same.

Registered
You are welcome to join. Heck I'm here and I don't even own a Kodiak! Lol

Reactions: JimP

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
We will welcome any Kodiak owner to the site. You might have trouble getting any answers to questions for such a old machine but we will try to give you a hand.

I still have my 2000 Kodiak's repair manual on my computer so that may be a benefit for you since a lot of the systems of that machine and the 94 will be the same.

Thank you Jim, I appreciate the warm welcome. Thanks for the offer of assistance with your 2000 manual, that's very generous of you!

I also joined at the Grizzly site, so that may possibly be a more closely related bike. This is my first 4 wheeler and I'm out of the loop in terms of lineage similarities of these bikes through the years....Kodiak, Big Bear, Grizzly etc.

I always ridden dirt bikes, this is my first quad and so far I love it!

Thanks again,
Chris

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
You are welcome to join. Heck I'm here and I don't even own a Kodiak! Lol
Hi Vincent, thanks for the gracious welcome, very nice of you to say! This is my first 4 wheeler ever, so I am still trying to understand which group is which. And the fact that it's such an old bike complicates matters a little. But hopefully I'll figure it out soon!
Have a good weekend buddy and thanks again!
Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts