Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just bought a 2019 kodiak, limited to 60kph foumd the box but some wiring im not sure of, can someone look at their and post A picture of area to the right of the battery when you are standing i front of the atv?

·
Super Moderator
1,253 Posts
If I read your post correctly you want to go faster than 60kph. In order to do this you need to dump more fuel or change the RPM limiter on the engine. To do this you are going to need to install a tuner to change the perimeters that are in the ECM

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have disconected the box. Now it goes faster. But it looks like there is something connected between the wiring on top of the starter relay. I am A New member so i can't post pictures yet.
Can someone post A picture so i can't see?

·
Registered
530 Posts
What box did you disconnect?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On my kodiak it was A loose box that was laying on top og the fuse box. The wiring went all way bak on the right side where your foot is. Ther you disconect and putting in original wiring

·
Super Moderator
1,253 Posts
Since you are from Norway I doubt that any of us on here will be of much help.

It sounds like there have been things added to your Kodiak that us here in the US and Canada don't have.

You may also want to go into your user CP It is under the Tools up on top of the page.

Then go to Your Profile on the left hand side
Then to Edit Your Details
Then Additional Info
And finally Location and list where you are from.

This info will help a lot in getting you the correct answers if we can help.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I always hate to ask dumb question, but do it anyway, why do you want a picture of the starter relay?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts