Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well. After 6 months and 2 different dealers, I finally pick my machine up on Friday! The first dealer jerked me around from April through the end of July, the "machine" finally came in, I told them i'd make the hour trip the next day to go and pick it up. Shortly before I got ready to leave the next day, the salesman called me and said that the wrong bike showed up, it was the base model, not the EPS model that I ordered. I didn't want the base model despite the price being cheaper, and I knew I'd be second guessing myself the whole time if I bought it. Went and got my deposit back, and started calling around. The original shop that I wanted to get it from, which is only a couple miles from my house didn't have anything coming in until August when I was initially looking around. I gave them a call, and by some sort of miracle, they had one more machine coming in September, and it was the regular EPS 700, which is what I wanted from the beginning. I immediately drove over to the shop and gave them a deposit. Got a call yesterday after joking with my boss at work that I didn't think I was ever going to get it, as I hadn't heard anything from them since I gave them my deposit at the end of July. The weather here in Michigan has been too hot to bow hunt the last two weeks, so it's perfect timing for the rest of bow season into rifle season in November. It's been a journey!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Yes,Congratulations..

·
Registered
580 Posts
Just a thought that might not be appropriate, but what happened to America? This should not have happened. When my dad was a kid they could not get tires because all the rubber went to the war effort, and life was different then and hard, but if you had the money you could usually get what you wanted.

Glad you got your machine, and good luck hunting!

·
Registered
390 Posts
How friggin awesome! Congrats!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts