Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to put some Maxxis Zilla's 28x10x12 on my kodiak. I know im gonna need a lift and some clutching. I am gonna get the lift from highlifter and the clutch kit from EPI. but will i need spacers as well or will they not fit at all. advice will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
83 Posts
i got the high lifter 2" lift and 28" mud light XL's and i think i have room for 30"'s now that i look at it.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
so here is an update on the project. I have been busy with so much other stuff i haven't had a chance to work on the 700. Also my lift from highlifter was on back order but its OK i received it yesterday. This weekend i will try to get everything put together and take some photos for all to see. Stay tuned in for more.......lol

·
Registered
83 Posts
pics of mine

28x10x14 all way around

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
are you running stock clutch?
no, grizzly 18 gram weights and 1.5mm of shim, going to do purple secondary spring and get sheeve milled one day.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I haven't noticed anything, still rides like new. i wish i'd got 30's and maybe a 12 wide on the back. not sure how much i can detect visually, i can raise it up and see if any slack in the bearings i suppose. solid piece of machinery i think, my only complaint is the backfiring, was reading a post about a ejk optimizer or something, says no backfiring.. pretty much sells it to me.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.