Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right now the Mud Bi***es I have on it now are just 2 pounds short of the same weight and it'll still carry 300 lbs of deer corn and myself just fine. I also plan on doing the fuel management and the grizzly clutch weights too.

·
Registered
114 Posts
The STI outbacks max's are like 50lbs a piece according to there website for a 27" tire. That's why I was saying they might affect performance VS stock one. I'm not sure how much the stock tires weigh but I would have to guess like half of that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Been a long week and haven't been able to post until now. Got the tires and wheels on and I couldn't be happier. Power loss is minimal compared to what some people where saying it would be but not really enough to justify me doing a clutch weight swap. Tires rode extremely smooth on hard packed ground. The deer lease that I'm on has a swamp that's about 3ft deep and it pushed through it with no problems at all in 2wd. Went with the 4+3 wheel offset and has zero rubbing and man does it look mean!!

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Been a long week and haven't been able to post until now. Got the tires and wheels on and I couldn't be happier. Power loss is minimal compared to what some people where saying it would be but not really enough to justify me doing a clutch weight swap. Tires rode extremely smooth on hard packed ground. The deer lease that I'm on has a swamp that's about 3ft deep and it pushed through it with no problems at all in 2wd. Went with the 4+3 wheel offset and has zero rubbing and man does it look mean!!
Outstanding your machine looks awesome!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.