1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
They will fit without any issues.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Yep they will. I run 28 inch wildthangs, true height 27 with no problems.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I had an older set of 26" Mudlite XTRs, they were great tires that handled awesome, and wore like iron. My only two complaints was one of my fronts had a speed wobble on pavement, and all and all they were terrible in snow.

·
Super Moderator
288 Posts
I had an older set of 26" Mudlite XTRs, they were great tires that handled awesome, and wore like iron. My only two complaints was one of my fronts had a speed wobble on pavement, and all and all they were terrible in snow.
Really? You didn't like them in snow? A few years ago, I bought a used 450 foreman, it has 26" mud lites on it. That thing pawed through deep show like a polar bear. I now I'm talking mudlites xl and you had xtr, but they are very similar, I wouldn't think enough difference to matter. But I will say once I got hung up on something, they would dig straight down until they found traction, or the bike finally bottomed out.
Still take my reptiles over them any day. Lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Vincent

·
Registered
702 Posts
That's odd,

Ya, XTR sucked is snow, I know of two Co workers and two friends who run the original Mudlite XL and all have complained of their crappy winter performance as well.

My one buddy tried my skinny Growlers set up around his sugar shack and easily drove threw almost 2 feet of snow where his Polaris equipped with the original 26" Mudlite got stuck and had to be winched out. He couldn't believe what my bike could drive threw compared to his.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts