1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
That is nice! love it!

·
Registered
789 Posts
I like that orange but I am not crazy about paint on atv plastics. I prefer colour molded plastics for durability. That said, I could see myself on that machine.

·
Registered
429 Posts
The Orange looks wickedly good. Right off a McClaren 720 S.

·
Super Moderator
2,004 Posts
Orange and black is always a nice color combination.

It isn't for me but I do like it.

·
Super Moderator
1,064 Posts
I like that orange but I am not crazy about paint on atv plastics. I prefer colour molded plastics for durability. That said, I could see myself on that machine.
That was my concern at first when looking at my Kodiak being that it's the SE with painted plastics. But I can definitely say after two years of ownership of a black ATV, it definitely shows way less scratches than normal black plastic. It's an industrial grade paint not your cheap home Depot or even automotive grade. It definitely stands up well. Not to mention a good coat of wax like you would do to a vehicle goes a long ways to help prevent scratches I do the same thing to my helmets and they all look mint even though they go through bushes all the time .

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Wow just looked up the price for this beautiful Kodiak Orange SE. It's listed for 12 500$ on the Canadian website! Ouch!

400$ MORE then the EPS Grizzly, rediculious...

·
Super Moderator
2,004 Posts
That's not a orange color, that is gold plating.

Reactions: john zane

·
Registered
1,087 Posts

·
Grizzled Mod
386 Posts
The Orange looks wickedly good. Right off a McClaren 720 S.
Agreed! And BTW, are you saying you have a McClaren? If so, I'll be right over ;)

Although not a Kodiak, I believe this is the exact same orange color used on the Kodiak. Someone just posted these 2021 Grizzly pics online. I know if I were shopping today, it would be the color of choice for me although I'd still prefer a couple of extra ponies at no increase in weight.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Agreed! And BTW, are you saying you have a McClaren? If so, I'll be right over ;)

Although not a Kodiak, I believe this is the exact same orange color used on the Kodiak. Someone just posted these 2021 Grizzly pics online. I know if I were shopping today, it would be the color of choice for me although I'd still prefer a couple of extra ponies at no increase in weight.

View attachment 10021
Saw this on the American Web site yesterday. Love the Orange!

·
Registered
429 Posts
No McClaren but I do have a Dodge Viper..will send photos later.. you are very welcome to a ride!

Reactions: Jssrvlz

·
Registered
429 Posts
Boys and their TOYS. Feel free to criticize me. I ride the quads more often.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Race car

Attachments

·
Grizzled Mod
386 Posts
Nice cars. Looks like you should plan on adding a new C8 as well.

Personally, I have had my eyes set on a GT3 with the stretch goal of a GT3 RS but I've gotten to a point in my life where I'd rather be done working. So that is what I have my sights set on now but will never be able to distance myself from raw power. Fortunately, I still have my poor man's "sports car"/canyon carver. But yes, the toys, gonna have to pull them from my cold, dead hands for me to be done with them.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Drove shite cars until a practicing surgeon. All my coin went to MX /college bills as young man , med school/kids next and kids college and cars later. Never treated myself until the important stuff covered. Bought all of the toys used . You are correct in you lust for the 911 RS. SERIOUS HARDWARE. Keep working hard young men and you will be rewarded. I searched the sofa cushions in med school looking for gas money. Red

·
Registered
429 Posts
ANYWAY the Orange Kodiak looks great. Love these machines.

·
Super Moderator
1,064 Posts
That's not a orange color, that is gold plating.
You're close.... it's actually the same bronzer that Trump uses to self tan..... Gives that orange glow!
Lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
102 Posts
Well it looks good and so does Red's toys.

Steve............

Reactions: RED KED HUSKER

·
Registered
429 Posts
If any of you BROTHERS are able to visit in the future I will get you a drive. They are only TOYS after all. For now Fing virus.

Reactions: se3388
1 - 20 of 20 Posts