Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,
First post and new to the forum, this is my first kodiak but have had 3 Grizzly 700's before this one. I picked this up to run around our property to help do a little yard work and buzz around the trails with the kids. So far loving it!!
kodiak 700.jpg
kodiak 7001.jpg
kodiak 7002.jpg
kodiak 7003.jpg
kodiak 7004.jpg
kodiak 7005.jpg
kodiak 7006.jpg
kodiak 7007.jpg
kodiak 7008.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome to the forum! What a nice setup that you have! Thanks for the great pictures!

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
How do you have that knife attached to the back?I was looking around on mine today, wondering where I could attach one..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How do you have that knife attached to the back?I was looking around on mine today, wondering where I could attach one..
I use a gerber because it has the special molly attachment for a belt on the back, I found some scrape aluminum that I just bent around the belt attachment part and put a couple of allen head bolts to secure it and it works great. It can be removed and used on other molly attachments as well if I want to take it off and bring the knife with me.

·
Super Moderator
142 Posts
That's pretty cool!

Is that a 5" blade?

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
I have a back pack that has the straps for the molle equipment.It would of never crossed my mind to use it on my bike. I was thinking of cutting a belt sheath then rivet it back to something.But I like your idea MUCH better..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a back pack that has the straps for the molle equipment.It would of never crossed my mind to use it on my bike. I was thinking of cutting a belt sheath then rivet it back to something.But I like your idea MUCH better..
Thanks man! it' a little rough looking in the rear and not as finished looking as I would usually do but no one can see it, so I can deal with it. I couldn't take that big black tab sitting back there it looked so out of place now I just have a big black knife covering it lol.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Another new mounting spot, had to get rid of that ugly warning sticker and make something a little more useful for it in it's place. This is obviously for riding around on my property only.
kodiak1.jpg
kodiak2.jpg
kodiak3.jpg

kodiak.jpg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts