Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,
First post and new to the forum, this is my first kodiak but have had 3 Grizzly 700's before this one. I picked this up to run around our property to help do a little yard work and buzz around the trails with the kids. So far loving it!!
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire All-terrain vehicle Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
All-terrain vehicle Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle
All-terrain vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Tree
Automotive tire Tire Off-roading Vehicle Tree
All-terrain vehicle Tire Automotive tire Off-roading Vehicle
Land vehicle All-terrain vehicle Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire All-terrain vehicle Automotive tire
All-terrain vehicle Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Wheel

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome to the forum! What a nice setup that you have! Thanks for the great pictures!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Great looking kodiak, tires and rims really make a difference..

·
Registered
361 Posts
How do you have that knife attached to the back?I was looking around on mine today, wondering where I could attach one..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How do you have that knife attached to the back?I was looking around on mine today, wondering where I could attach one..
I use a gerber because it has the special molly attachment for a belt on the back, I found some scrape aluminum that I just bent around the belt attachment part and put a couple of allen head bolts to secure it and it works great. It can be removed and used on other molly attachments as well if I want to take it off and bring the knife with me.

·
Grizzled Mod
348 Posts
That's pretty cool!

Is that a 5" blade?

·
Registered
361 Posts
I have a back pack that has the straps for the molle equipment.It would of never crossed my mind to use it on my bike. I was thinking of cutting a belt sheath then rivet it back to something.But I like your idea MUCH better..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have a back pack that has the straps for the molle equipment.It would of never crossed my mind to use it on my bike. I was thinking of cutting a belt sheath then rivet it back to something.But I like your idea MUCH better..
Thanks man! it' a little rough looking in the rear and not as finished looking as I would usually do but no one can see it, so I can deal with it. I couldn't take that big black tab sitting back there it looked so out of place now I just have a big black knife covering it lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts