Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
2021 Kodiak 700 EPS SE
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone purchased a cover for their Kodiak. I would like to find one custom fit, or a generic cover that is a good fit? Any info would be appreciated.

Super Moderator
2016 Yamaha Kodiak 700 base model
I picked up a large canvas one from Cabela's years ago for my 2000 Kodiak and it fit my 2016 as well, until I put a rear basket onto it.

I have zero idea on what they have anymore since I haven't even looked at Cabela's since Bass Pro bought them out.

Grizzled Moderator
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
Cabelas still sells ATV covers. The deluxe trailerable cover version is very well made and absolutely stands up to some pretty strong winds. I haven't used it on a trailer but would have no issue doing that. The Large and XL size should easily fit a Kodiak 700 as long as you don't have a monsterous rear storage box. I ordered the XL size and was shipped the Large size by mistake. I ended up keeping the Large size and had Cabelas reduce the price to the item I was shipped. The size Large cover fits well over my Grizzly 700, even with front Rotopax containers, Powermadd handguards and a Tamarack Classic front box mounted on the rear rack.

The Large cover I have comes down to about 6-8" off of the ground, the XL version would have most likely come close to touching the ground but otherwise has the same L and W measurements.

I looked around at lots of covers and the Cabelas trailering cover was by far the best value for a very well made ATV cover. The only thing I'm not a fan of on that cover is the very large, front and rear advertising for Cabelas.

Reactions: Cutback

Grizzled Moderator
2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

Premium Member
1 - 12 of 12 Posts