Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
2019 Kodiak 450 EPS
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So to make a long story short I bought a 2019 Kodiak 450 EPS brand new in 2019 and it has been a great machine up until the last couple days. So yesterday I had been riding it around some at the hunting property and it was doing great as usual, I parked it and cut the key off and walked over to my trail camera to put some new batteries in it. When I got back to the 4 wheeler and turned the key switch on the gauge display acted erratic and when the gauges were fully back on in normal operating mode the odometer and trip meters had been reset to zero. The unit had around 1100 miles on it and 135 hours and now everything displays at zero as if it just left the showroom. So my question is that can this be put back to where the original previous hours/miles were or am I pretty much screwed at this point? I checked battery voltage and fuses exc exc and everything else on the unit seems to be fine aside from the gauge cluster. The gauge cluster still appears to work fine, it counts mileage and displays speed but I just dont understand how everything could have gotten reset to zero馃

Registered
2019 Kodiak 450 EPS
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Wow, I would say clean it up and sell it as new! No, seriously I have not heard of that and I am guessing you are screwed, the dealer should have an answer.
Thats pretty much what I was thinking馃う鈥嶁檪锔 Guess ill put another 40 hours or so on it and put a for sale sign on it 馃ぃjust kidding I couldnt do that to somebody

1 - 3 of 3 Posts