Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Seems like it. They need to move that 2018 to make room for 2019.
I’ve seen similar in Maryland area.
Guessing they’re around 6995 or under msrp.
I doubt you’ll find much better.

·
Registered
7 Posts
For the SE that is a good price, i bought mine last feb and paid a little more.. left overs are the way to go. I had to have an 18 because of the color so i paid but am very happy....

·
Super Moderator
378 Posts
your American prices kill me... over 10 grand before tax here in the great white north..... Canuckistan and our Canadian paseos.....

·
Registered
823 Posts
your American prices kill me... over 10 grand before tax here in the great white north..... Canuckistan and our Canadian paseos.....
Ya, I know how you feel! That's exactly why I buy all my vehicles and toys used. Something about paying 1/2 the price but still having 80% of the machines usable life to enjoy.

Reactions: Primethious

·
Registered
32 Posts
Shoot, sounds like I overpaid just a little then. I am picking up my 18 700 EPS Armor Grey for $7800 unit, $600 4 yr warranty, and about $250 in taxes. (Plus added a few accessories like a plow, winch) This dealer recommends Koplin Poly ‘drifter’ plow which saved $400 over the Yamaha set up.

It was the very last armor grey that I could find in CO though (that was new and that I could get the extended warranty on) the only other 18 ESPs were SE and a a bit more, plus I liked the armor grey injection molded color rather than the painted silver color...

·
Registered
27 Posts
seems right..the problem with buying new is that you have to pay all the shipping and assembly fees which add up to hundreds...i bought my 2016 kodiack 700 EPS on craigslist bback in '16 for $6500 and it only had 8 miles on it--still not sure why the guy was selling it after only putting 8 miles on it--but i had to put months and months of looking on craiglist to find that deal

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ya, I know how you feel! That's exactly why I buy all my vehicles and toys used. Something about paying 1/2 the price but still having 80% of the machines usable life to enjoy.
Ha! In Colorado, people want almost as much for their used machines as they want for the new ones. I will gladly pay around $1000.00 more for a brand new machine. It’s worth it,

·
Registered
823 Posts
Ha! In Colorado, people want almost as much for their used machines as they want for the new ones. I will gladly pay around $1000.00 more for a brand new machine. It’s worth it,
It's the same around here.... Alot of owners want near new prices for a 4-5 year old machines.

I got real lucky with my 2019 grizzly SE . Bought it this summer in prime covid

Only a year old, super clean and 800 miles. I paid 4000$ (US) less for it then the owner paid the year before @ the stealership

Reactions: JD864

·
Super Moderator
1,444 Posts
Just for kicks and giggles I looked at what people were asking for almost 20 year old machines and it is close to half what they originally cost.

Reactions: Vincent

·
Registered
823 Posts
Just for kicks and giggles I looked at what people were asking for almost 20 year old machines and it is close to half what they originally cost.
I've noticed that to.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Its the same story in maine. People wanting / people paying more than half of what a machine originally costed at 10+ years old.

Part of the reason I was ok with financing a toy. When the loans paid, ill be able to get most of it back lol. Roll it into a huge down payment on a new one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts