Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone asked for these in another thread. Maybe these can be made a sticky? If I'm not supposed to post these due to copyright, etc. Please feel free to delete this thread. Sorry about the sideways and upside down pages. They're not that way on my comp.

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
Someone asked for these in another thread. Maybe these can be made a sticky? If I'm not supposed to post these due to copyright, etc. Please feel free to delete this thread. Sorry about the sideways and upside down pages. They're not that way on my comp.
Thanks...that was me.
The pics are much appreciated as I had a dealership try to email me some, and their quality was well... unreadable.
Sideways is no big deal as they can be rotated after their saved.
If you click on "ACTIVE TOPICS" tab on the home page you'll see the threads that have recent posts.

Perhaps some of the other guys here will save these pics and hopefully not need them for a long time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does any one know where the main ground wire is . ( from the battery to the frame ) I have no power to anything , have checked all the fuses and their all good .I run a jumper wire from the battery to frame and then I get power. Please help Wife not happy abought being stranded for 3 to 4 Hr's tell I got her loaded on trailer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts