Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Not that I know of. If you're close with your dealership you can probably ask them if they can get their hands on one for you but so fer there doesn't seem to be anything online.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Here you go. Just type in your exact model. $75 but isn't that bad for an OEM shop manual.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Indeed not bad at all, even just with the first service you do the cost of the book will pay for itself... so look at it like that makes paying that much a positive thing.

Too bad a PDF version hasn't leaked.

·
Registered
83 Posts
close enough

This 2014 Grizzly Service Manual is as close as i could find.
here's link. It's too big to upload evidently.

Reactions: offroader

·
Registered
51 Posts
The 2014 Grizz is a very different bike. The engine and frames changed in 2016 on both bikes.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Anyone cook a meal in the storage compartment yet?
I'm waiting for the summer, then I will try :D
All in all I'm not really bothered about it, have a lightweight raincoat and bag with some tools in it, which I suppose insulate it.
I imagine my dealer saying that this was a workhorse and not a thing to keep your drinks cool :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
The air intake is just in front of the handle bars and goes beneath the compartment to the air filter, so I guess the better air flow when riding it at a more constant speed cools it quite well. People who work with the machine (short distances, frequent stops, slow speed) will rather have a hot one. Yamaha only forgot to integrate this as a feature in its 'workhorse' - marketing campaign: heating up your lunch with the kodiak - perfect for working people! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts