Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,144 Posts
What year did Kodiak start with digital lock. There’s a guys selling on Facebook a 2007 Kodak 450 with a old speed gage not digital. Something wasn’t right.

Sorry meant to say Diff lock
More then likely it's a 400, witch didn't have the digital display, push button diff lock, nor even a Low range!

Personally I would avoid the 400 because of those two last items.

· Registered
2021 Yamaha Kodiak 700 EPS SE with full Ricochet 10 piece skid plates, warn vr-x 25 winch.
241 Posts
I just got a 2007 Grizzly 450 (in canada is a kodiak) and it is making a loud whine on deceleration, best way to describe it is a cat screaming (spring or bearing gone bad). Any suggestions?

· Registered
1,144 Posts
I just got a 2007 Grizzly 450 (in canada is a kodiak) and it is making a loud whine on deceleration, best way to describe it is a cat screaming (spring or bearing gone bad). Any suggestions?
One way bearing is probably shot

· Registered
2021 Yamaha Kodiak 700 EPS SE with full Ricochet 10 piece skid plates, warn vr-x 25 winch.
241 Posts
new information has been discovered, they had the back side of the primary loose so it was rubbing the shield. now onto the u-joint repair, tail light and a brake cable. Should I try and get a new front fender for it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts