Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Just purchased a new 2019 Kodiak 700 EPS SE with 3000 lb. Warn winch and a Tric Plow system.
Have been enjoying it on local trails as well as plowing snow on my property here in Prince Edward Island , Canada.

·
Registered
296 Posts
You are going to grow close to this machine. What a haus of a quad.

I bet it is stunning where you live.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
701 Posts
Welcome fellow kanuck!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome, fairly jealous on where you live, wish I had all the wilderness you have, we have a lot but you have a lot more.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Welcome to the club! I was a first time ATV owner too and I found it very helpful to watch Youtube videos of people riding their atv's through challenging terrain.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for the kind welcoming!
I look forward to reading many helpful threads here.

Cheers!
J

·
Registered
627 Posts
Welcome, fairly jealous on where you live, wish I had all the wilderness you have, we have a lot but you have a lot more.
Lol, PEI is all red clay and potatoe fields. Used to vacation there every year as a kid. Beautiful beaches but no wilderness to be had. As the crow flies, I am just a boat ride away from the island.
Welcome aboard Mariner. I am on the other little island, Cape Breton.

·
Registered
473 Posts
mariner672, Just a short answer will do, but why did you buy a Kodiak, and did you read this forum before you bought it. These guys on here are wonderful, and knowledgeable, and are worth a great deal to us Kodiak owners.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Lol, PEI is all red clay and potatoe fields. Used to vacation there every year as a kid. Beautiful beaches but no wilderness to be had. As the crow flies, I am just a boat ride away from the island.
Welcome aboard Mariner. I am on the other little island, Cape Breton.
Well then you have half of what we do here in Wisconsin, we have the farmland covered, Well welcome and lots of fun riding!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Reason I bought a Kodiak,
Just like the look and function of a no nonsense quad. Had everything I needed and wanted. Some other OEMs seem to be in love with plastics to bulk up their vehicles.
Really liked the combination of power and overall size with the Kodiak. It was a toss up with a Honda Rubicon, but a way better deal from Yamaha with the Kodiak, plus it’s nice having the extra power of the 686!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts