Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1996 Kodiak 4x4 that I am need of tech help, do you know of a forum that i can go to for help? or do yall help?

Super Moderator
Let us know what is going on and we may be able to help.

I have a manual for a 2000 Kodiak that should share a lot of the same information that a 96 would have.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3

I have a manual for a 2000 Kodiak that should share a lot of the same information that a 96 would have.
Thanks for the help, I found out that the front right hub was stripped out...where is a good place to buy used parts or reasonable parts for the Yamaha

Registered

Just a reminder, 1996 Kodiak 400 was a different generation chassis with an air cooled motor and a 5 speed manual shift transmission

Registered

Registered
You can google atv junk yards..

Super Moderator
Just a reminder, 1996 Kodiak 400 was a different generation chassis with an air cooled motor and a 5 speed manual shift transmission
Yea, a friend had a 94 and the dang cooling fans would never shut off until the engine temperature was down even with the key switched off. It was one of the most annoying things out there.

For parts you also have Partzilla: and Ebay

Registered
1 - 8 of 8 Posts