Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner
Yamaha Kodiak 700 News The latest news coverage for the Yamaha Kodiak 700

Kodiak 700 News Section

A section dedicated to the latest news and updates regarding the new Yamaha Kodiak 700
219
2.6M
219
2.6M
Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum KodiakOwners.com — For everything you need to know about the new Yamaha Kodiak 700!

New Member Introductions

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the Kodiak Community.
2.6K
434K
2.6K
434K

Yamaha Kodiak 700 General Discussion

Forum for any Yamaha Kodiak 700 related questions that do not fit another category.
7.8K
2.4M
7.8K
2.4M

Yamaha Kodiak 700 Videos and Pictures

Look in here for all the pictures and videos of the new 2016 Yamaha Kodiak 700
858
248K
858
248K
Yamaha Kodiak 700 Ownership Kodiak 700 Pricing, Orders and Dealership Experiences

Kodiak 700 Owners Check In Area

Did you just receive your brand new Kodiak 700? Make a post here and share the thoughts on your new ride. Congrats!
530
167K
530
167K

What Did You Do To Your Kodiak 700 Today?

A section for owners to share what they have done with their Kodiak 700 recently.
1.4K
244K
1.4K
244K

Dealers, Purchases and Orders

Forum for topics about purchasing a Kodiak. This forum contains pricing, dealer feedback, latest incentives, and ordering information.
195
58.5K
195
58.5K

Kodiak Versus The Competition

Ask questions of Kodiak forum members about what the Yamaha Kodiak is like versus it's competition. A great place for new buyers to find out more about the Kodiak.
157
57.1K
157
57.1K

Yamaha Kodiak Reviews

Forum to post and discuss Yamaha Kodiak reviews written by both owners and publications.
91
44.3K
91
44.3K

Trail Tales

Did you go on a ride with the Kodiak and have a good story to tell? Share it with us here!
207
40.3K
207
40.3K
Yamaha Kodiak 700 Tech Talk All Technical & Performance Topics For the Yamaha Kodiak 700

Kodiak 700 Engine & Transmission

Technical discussions related to the new Kodiak 700 Engine and Transmission.
3.4K
1.1M
3.4K
1.1M

Kodiak 700 Chassis & Body

Discussions related to the Yamaha Kodiak 700 Chassis and body
800
225K
800
225K

Kodiak 700 Tires & Wheels

Discussions related to wheels and tires for Yamaha Kodiak 700
1.6K
440K
1.6K
440K

Kodiak 700 Electrical & Lighting

Discussions related to electrical components, parts and lighting add ons, aftermarket lighting modifications.
1K
358K
1K
358K

Kodiak 700 Snorkeling

Looking to snorkel your Yamaha Kodiak 700? All snorkeling discussions are here
73
35.3K
73
35.3K

Kodiak 700 Accessories & Add Ons

For all OEM and Aftermarket Accessories related to the Yamaha Kodiak 700
1.8K
524K
1.8K
524K
Yamaha Kodiak 700 Classifieds Vehicles, Parts & Components For Sale

ATVs

Want to sell you ATV? Post them in this section
12
2.9K
12
2.9K

Parts And Accessories

Have parts or accessories for sale? Post them in here
10
2.2K
10
2.2K

Wanted

Looking for something specific? Post it up in here
10
946
10
946
Vendor Member Section Want to Grow Your Business? Learn more about becoming a Supporting or Premium Vendor

Vendor Deals

13
8.8K
13
8.8K

POWERSPORTSiD

Upgrades, safety & style at www.POWERSPORTSiD.com
39
14.5K
39
14.5K
Latest Posts See all new posts
  1. Kodiak 700 Accessories & Add Ons
    I've been searching for some sort of rear storage for a while, and can't decide on one. I'd like the yamaha OEM one, but everywhere is either out of stock, or is charging 200 dollars to ship it for some crazy reason. I found an open box one on ebay for 200 dollars, but it doesn't come with the...
  2. Kodiak 700 Chassis & Body
    Are there any aftermarket options for the black plastic footwells? The stock ones cracked, and I'd like something a little beefier
  3. Kodiak 700 Accessories & Add Ons
    Anyone install any on their Kodiak? If so, what make and how do they fit? Any problems fitting them? Thanks
  4. Hi, I’m new to the forum and I have a 2016 Kodiak 700 SE and have been looking into doing some clutch work. I’ve done some research but wanted to hear from some people who have experience with this kind of thing. I ride water/mud/bog 75% of the time and the other 25% is usually trails/pavement...
  5. Yamaha Kodiak 700 General Discussion
    Is there a big difference between the lower front control arms on a 04 to 05 kodiak 450 because I have a bent arm on my 05 and new ones are pricey and there's a used one on ebay that's for a 04 and was wondering if it would work
See all new posts
Top