Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

Got a good deal on a 2019

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  KodiakAfishyo 
#1 ·
Leaving in the morning to pick up a "used" 2019 Backcountry Blue, Yamaha Kodiak 700 Eps SE with the full "Yamaha Yes warranty"!
Believe it or not, it only has 4 miles on it. Private seller only wants $7900.00.
It is a 3 hr. drive but worth it for a "used" new machine.
The local dealer wanted $10500 out the door with a 3 year warranty from an aftermarket company. He said he quit selling the Yamaha warranty because it was getting too expensive.:grin2:
I will update everyone when I get back tomorrow.

#11 ·
Ha Ha :grin2:. I don't have to worry about that as the Grizz is only a 400. Picked it up from my neighbor early this summer. Like new condition, always stored in a heated garage. Still has the original tires with almost as much tread as my new Kodiak.
I pulled the Grizz primary and serviced and re-greased yesterday and added a .5mm shim. The rollers had no flat spots and the belt measured at the max spec width. I would say the Grizz has very low hours.
It has plenty of git up and go.
My wife would rather ride it than my Kodiak because of its smaller footprint.
I only paid $1800 for the Grizz.
The wife said I had to get another quad after bringing the Grizz home so we could ride together. That is how I ended up with the Kodiak. :wink2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.