Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum

Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum (https://www.kodiakowners.com/forum/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.kodiakowners.com/forum/98-new-member-introductions/)
-   -   New member in Michigan (https://www.kodiakowners.com/forum/98-new-member-introductions/8024-new-member-michigan.html)

KodiakAfishyo 03-28-2019 03:46 PM

New member in Michigan
 
1 Attachment(s)
Stumbled onto this website yesterday and liked what I found and enjoying it. I tried uploading a avatar but every picture I used was rotated even if I rotated before up loading, can't seem to get any to upload without being rotated. Any ideas? Uploaded one here also as an example. Thanks

JimP 03-28-2019 09:20 PM

Did you rotate the picture and then save it on your computer or phone before uploading it?

Glad you found us.

Primethious 03-28-2019 11:21 PM

Quit taking pictures with your phone in the vertical position.
Landscape always looks better.

If your TV was flipped 90 degrees it would suck right?

Wagmore 03-29-2019 12:29 AM

Welcome, I grew up in Grand Rapids, but live in CO now.

KodiakAfishyo 04-01-2019 01:20 PM

I tried taking the picture with phone vert & horizontal got same results. Sent both to computer before uploading, same results. I also tried rotating the picture on my laptop before uploading to avatar and that did not work either.

[email protected] 04-01-2019 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KodiakAfishyo (Post 54514)
I tried taking the picture with phone vert & horizontal got same results. Sent both to computer before uploading, same results. I also tried rotating the picture on my laptop before uploading to avatar and that did not work either.

Lay on your side and take another pic.😛then try! Kidding!! Nice quad.👍

JimP 04-01-2019 04:39 PM

Did you save it to your computer in the proper orientation and then use that picture?

I did have a picture one time that no matter what I did with it it always posted sideways. I had the tech support on that forum trying everything. The funny thing is that they could get it to post correctly but no matter what I did it came up sideways. The funny thing is that I had posted that picture before on that forum and it was correct.

CanadianKodiak700 04-02-2019 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Primethious (Post 54454)
Quit taking pictures with your phone in the vertical position.
Landscape always looks better.

If your TV was flipped 90 degrees it would suck right?

you need to run for president of the US, and Prime Minister of Canada....

truest words ever spoken !

why do people not understand how to use a device that is in their hand 95% of the time

KodiakAfishyo 04-02-2019 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanadianKodiak700 (Post 54530)
you need to run for president of the US, and Prime Minister of Canada....

truest words ever spoken !

why do people not understand how to use a device that is in their hand 95% of the time

Thanks SMART A..!

CanadianKodiak700 04-02-2019 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KodiakAfishyo (Post 54532)
Thanks SMART A..!

I wasn't actually referng to you ......

more just people in general.....watch youtoobe or gossipbook vids and you will understand


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.