Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum banner

What Did You Do To Your Kodiak 700 Today?

142K views 867 replies 107 participants last post by  JimP 
#1 ·
Share what you did today with the Kodiak 700 community!

Example: Installed new tires and went out for a ride around the trails.

Example: Took the kodiak out for a nice mud bath!

Example: Finally got around to installing the LED light bar. The winch has been shipped now just playing the waiting game.

Anything goes....

#5 · (Edited)
Looking at the right handle bar or really liking a mount on the front rack on the rear slanted bar. Normally carry fuel can or gear bag on front rack. Should be able to angle it back some and being 6'4 I have no problem looking over the handlebars. Saw robval1987's post about the LED light bar, now wondering about adding one of those sometime. Going to WV the end of March so still have some time.....

#9 ·
I took mine through the snow mud,over shrubs between trees with almost no space,through ditches,frozing ponds, through the mud, blazed new trails and she never let me down not even one time! Always had the power to get out lol..

Sry no upgrades yet I'm thinking about the changing the clutch weights though!

#14 ·
Just about to start installing the symtec heat demon dual zone heated grips and thumb warmer. So far I've installed superwinch Terra 25 winch on a warn mount,kimpex outback rear seat,kimpex rear fender guards and pegs, Kolpin universal gunboots bracket . I have the Kolpin gunboots IV and saw boot for said bracket. Tire upgrade next and might add a rear winch at some point.

#25 ·
Amazon for the foot rest.
They are OK for girlfriend. My kid can't reach them. They both use them for getting in the seat.
I want the adjustable ones that go on a bar that installs along the fender but they don't make it for our quad yet. They don't get in the way of my feet. I was worried about that.
WES Industries was the maker of them.