Limits on photos / attachments - Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum

post #1 of 9 Old 09-10-2019, 01:03 PM Thread Starter

Limits on photos / attachments

So what's with this limit on posting pictures / Attachments? I've never seen this on any other forums before.... I've already reached my limit and I'm looking for a way around this.

2009 Grizzly 550 Special Edition, Red Midnight Armour, EPS, 26"Pitbull Growler BG2.5 xor, on 12"polished alloy SE wheels with 1"spacers, Yamaha overfenders & windshield, Heat Demon grips & thumb warmers, 2500lbs Warn winch, two up seat / storage box, Moose rear bumper, Gold Plugs in diffs & engine, COOP45 machined sheave + 0.5mm shim (3.1:1), 18 gram weights, EPI Orange spring
post #2 of 9 Old 09-10-2019, 01:18 PM

Garage
Yeah I’m at my limit too. It’s actually cut back on how much posting I do.

It’s easier to explain things with a picture

16 Kodiak 700 EPS SE
Maxxis Bighorn 2.0
Travellers 3500lb winch
Light Bar
Curt 2" hitch
UNI air filter
post #3 of 9 Old 09-10-2019, 03:55 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeroSasEnchros View Post
Yeah Iím at my limit too. Itís actually cut back on how much posting I do.

Itís easier to explain things with a picture
100% agree!

2009 Grizzly 550 Special Edition, Red Midnight Armour, EPS, 26"Pitbull Growler BG2.5 xor, on 12"polished alloy SE wheels with 1"spacers, Yamaha overfenders & windshield, Heat Demon grips & thumb warmers, 2500lbs Warn winch, two up seat / storage box, Moose rear bumper, Gold Plugs in diffs & engine, COOP45 machined sheave + 0.5mm shim (3.1:1), 18 gram weights, EPI Orange spring

post #4 of 9 Old 09-10-2019, 05:02 PM
TRW

I don't understand the reason or possible reason, I assume someone does?
post #5 of 9 Old 09-10-2019, 06:13 PM

A lot would have to do with the amount of storage that this forum has on the server that it is on.

Also it would depend on what the administration has set up for our max amount of data that we can upload onto their server.

So in the long run it is going to take a adminstrator to let us know if they can up the amount for each member or if we are going to be stuck with what we have.

I have started just uploading photos to Imgur.com It is a free site and it does just as well as the gallery on here or any of the other online photo hosting sites.

2016 Kodiak 700 base model with a few SE parts CV boot guards, receiver hitch, Grizzly bars. Trail Tech Striker speedometer/voltmeter. 501 Parts Electric Grabber locking diff
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 9 Old 09-10-2019, 07:35 PM
TRW

That is interesting. I don't know how to post pics, but am hoping to learn how. I also have no understanding of how these forums work!
post #7 of 9 Old Yesterday, 09:57 AM

If you would like a administrator to look into this I will suggest that you post the question down in the Kodiakowners.com Tech Help Desk Forum down at the bottom of the forums page.

2016 Kodiak 700 base model with a few SE parts CV boot guards, receiver hitch, Grizzly bars. Trail Tech Striker speedometer/voltmeter. 501 Parts Electric Grabber locking diff
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 9 Old Yesterday, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
If you would like a administrator to look into this I will suggest that you post the question down in the Kodiakowners.com Tech Help Desk Forum down at the bottom of the forums page.
Agree. I wonder if they will be upgrading this site soon like they have with Grizzly Central and this is part of that!
post #9 of 9 Old Yesterday, 02:25 PM Thread Starter

Hopefully this thread will bare fruit and something can be done. Heck, I don't even own a Kodiak but realisticly my Grizzly shares 90+% of the same genetics, so I'm hear to share, help and try to develop this forum as much as possible, and attachments / pictures are a major part of that, for me and everyone else.....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha Kodiak 700 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page